Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop betting options for Aaron Jones ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC North foes square off in Week 9 when Jones and the Green Bay Packers (3-5) meet the Detroit Lions (1-6) at Ford Field.
Aaron Jones Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-110)
Aaron Jones Rushing Stats
- Jones has a team-leading 575 rushing yards (71.9 per game) and one TD.
- He also averages 23.8 receiving yards, grabbing 30 passes for 190 yards on the year plus three touchdowns.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 16 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- He has handled 98, or 49.2%, of his team’s 199 rushing attempts this season.
- Jones has stayed on his feet for 258 rushing yards after contact this season, eighth in the NFL.
- In his two career matchups against them, Jones has averaged 33.5 rushing yards per game versus the Lions, 34 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Jones, in two games against them, has not gone over 67.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has had a rushing touchdown in one game against the Lions, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (10/30/2022): 20 carries, 143 yardsat Commanders (10/23/2022): 8 carries, 23 yards; 9 receptions, 53 yards, 2 TDsvs. Jets (10/16/2022): 9 carries, 19 yards; 3 receptions, 25 yards