Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Jaylen Waddle, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. This Week 9 matchup sees Waddle’s Miami Dolphins (5-3) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (3-5) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Jaylen Waddle Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-135)
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Stats
- Waddle has 42 catches on 63 targets for 727 yards and five scores, with an average of 90.9 yards per game.
- So far this season, 21.6% of the 292 passes thrown by his team have gone Waddle’s way.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 25.0% of his team’s 20 offensive TDs.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (10/30/2022): 8 receptions, 106 yards, 2 TDsvs. Steelers (10/23/2022): 4 receptions, 88 yardsvs. Vikings (10/16/2022): 6 receptions, 129 yards