Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Tyreek Hill’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 9 matchup sees Hill’s Miami Dolphins (5-3) take on the Chicago Bears (3-5) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Tyreek Hill Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 89.5 (-135)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Stats
- Hill has 69 catches (92 targets) and tops the Dolphins with 961 yards receiving (120.1 per game) plus two TDs.
- Hill has been the target of 92 of his team’s 292 passing attempts this season, or 31.5% of the target share.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 20 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.0%.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (10/30/2022): 12 receptions, 188 yardsvs. Steelers (10/23/2022): 7 receptions, 72 yardsvs. Vikings (10/16/2022): 12 receptions, 177 yards