Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers (6-1) will look to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (2-7) on Friday, November 4, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena as 6-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSOH and BSDET. The matchup has an over/under of 220.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers have yet to lose a game they were the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- Cleveland has played as a moneyline favorite of -243 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Cavaliers are 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season.
- The average total in Cleveland’s games this season is 3.9 more points than the over/under of 220 in this game.
- The Cavaliers have hit the over in five of their nine games with a set total (55.6%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- Detroit has a record of 1-4 when it is set as the underdog by +199 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Pistons have covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Pistons are 3-3 against the spread.
- Detroit’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 229.1 points, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Pistons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell leads active Cavaliers’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 31.1 points and distributing 7.1 assists.
- Jarrett Allen’s averages this season are 12.3 points, 12 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- The Cavaliers get four three-pointers per game out of Mitchell.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- This season, Bojan Bogdanovic scores 21.8 points per game and adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham adds 21.7 points, 6.1 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Isaiah Stewart averages 13.4 points, 10.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic makes 3.7 three-pointers per game.