Table of Contents
The Washington Wizards (4-4) play the Brooklyn Nets (2-6) as only 3-point favorites on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on YES and NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 222.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wizards vs. Nets
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and NBCS-DC
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Wizards Betting Stats & Information
- The Wizards are 3-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- Washington has played as a moneyline favorite of -149 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Wizards are 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Wizards are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Washington’s games this season is 0.4 fewer points than the total of 222.5 in this matchup.
- The Wizards have hit the over in four of their eight games with a set total (50%).
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- The Nets have been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Brooklyn has played as an underdog of +126 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Nets have gone 1-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Nets have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Brooklyn’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 230.8 points, 8.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, four of the Nets’ games have gone over the point total.
Wizards vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Bradley Beal leads active Wizards’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 21.8 points and distributing 6 assists.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ averages this season are 21 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.
- Kyle Kuzma leads active Wizards in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant scores 32.5 points per game, while also pulling down 5.6 rebounds and racking up 4.4 assists per game.
- Ben Simmons also contributes 6.2 points, 6.5 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game, with Nicolas Claxton adding 11.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and one assist per game.