Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Bucks (7-0) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (4-4) on Friday, November 4, 2022 at Target Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, BSN, and BSWI. The point total in the matchup is 227.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, BSN, and BSWI
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have yet to lose a game they were the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- Milwaukee has won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bucks have compiled a 6-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Bucks are 5-1 against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Milwaukee’s average point total in matchups this season is 215.3, 12.2 points below the total in this game.
- In the Bucks’ eight games with a set total, three have hit the over (37.5%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- The Timberwolves lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +136 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread three times this year (3-5-0).
- The Timberwolves are winless against the spread when they are 3.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- The average over/under for Minnesota’s games this year is 0.1 more points than the point total of 227.5 for this outing.
- This year, Timberwolves games have hit the over twice.
Bucks vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- The Bucks get 33.6 points, 12.7 rebounds and five assists from Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Jrue Holiday contributes with 5.3 boards and 7.6 assists per game in addition to his 20.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Bucks get 2.6 three-pointers per game out of Holiday.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Anthony Edwards scores 23.1 points per game, while also pulling down 6.1 rebounds and racking up four assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell adds 14 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Rudy Gobert puts up 13.3 points, 14 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Edwards knocks down three three-pointers per game.