Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (6-3) are only 3-point underdogs as they attempt to end a three-game road slide when they square off against the Los Angeles Lakers (2-5) on Friday, November 4, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and SportsNet RM. The point total is set at 228.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lakers vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and SportsNet RM
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers Betting Stats & Information
- The Lakers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline favorite of -148 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- The Lakers are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3 points or more this season (0-1).
- Los Angeles’ average point total in outings this season is 218.9, 9.6 points below the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Lakers’ nine games with a set total.
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Jazz have won five out of the seven games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Utah has won five of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The Jazz are 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Jazz are 6-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Utah this year is 0.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Jazz games have hit the over three times.
Lakers vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- The Lakers active leader in points and assists this season is LeBron James, who scores 25 points per game to go with 7.4 assists.
- Anthony Davis’ averages this season are 23.2 points, 11.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.
- The Lakers get 1.7 three-pointers per game out of Lonnie Walker IV.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen scores 21.7 points per game. He also records nine rebounds and racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- Mike Conley adds 11.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 7.1 assists per game to the team’s cause.
- Jordan Clarkson is consistent from distance with three made threes per game.