Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (4-5) square off against the Indiana Pacers (3-5) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSSUN and BSIN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 227.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have won four of the seven games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- Miami has gone 1-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -167 or shorter (winning 25%).
- The Heat have covered the spread just twice in nine opportunities this season.
- The Heat have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3.5 points or more this season (0-5).
- The average point total for Miami’s games this season is 7.9 fewer points than the over/under of 227 in this matchup.
- The Heat have hit the over in four of their eight games with a set total (50%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- This season, Indiana has won two of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +141 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers have compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pacers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Indiana’s games this year is 10.5 more points than the point total of 227 for this outing.
- Pacers games have gone over the total four times this year.
Heat vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Jimmy Butler leads active Heat players in scoring, tallying 21.5 points per game to go with 6.4 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Kyle Lowry is averaging 13.6 points, 5.9 assists and four rebounds per game, while Bam Adebayo adds 17.9 points, 3.4 assists and 8.2 rebounds per outing.
- Max Strus leads active Heat in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton averages 21.9 points per game, while also collecting 4.6 rebounds and averaging 9.4 assists per game.
- Jalen Smith also is good for 11.9 points, 8.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield is dependable from distance with four made threes per game.