Table of Contents
The Charlotte Hornets (3-5) are heavy underdogs (by 11.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (5-3) on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 227.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSSEX
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have been the moneyline favorite seven total times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- Memphis has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -640 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies have covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- The average point total for Memphis’ games this year is 9.3 more points than the over/under of 227.5 in this matchup.
- Five of the Grizzlies’ eight games with a set total have hit the over (62.5%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- Charlotte has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +456.
- The Hornets have gone 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total in Charlotte’s games this season is 0.4 more points than the point total of 227.5 for this outing.
- Games involving the Hornets have hit the over four times this year.
Grizzlies vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies this season is Ja Morant, who scores 31.4 points and dishes out 6.4 assists per game.
- Steven Adams contributes with 10.1 boards and 2.4 assists per game in addition to his 6.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Grizzlies get 4.3 three-pointers per game out of Desmond Bane.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Kelly Oubre Jr. averages 17.4 points per game. He also collects 5.1 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee records 8.4 points, 7.9 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game, while Dennis Smith Jr. adds 12 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- Oubre is dependable from deep with 2.6 made threes per game.