Table of Contents
The Dallas Mavericks (4-3) take on the Toronto Raptors (5-3) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET on BSSW and TSN. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and TSN
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have won four of the six games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -161 or shorter, Dallas has gone 3-2 (60% win percentage).
- The Mavericks are 3-3-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Mavericks are 1-3-1 against the spread.
- The average total Dallas has had set in games this year is 8.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The Mavericks have hit the over in five of their eight games with a set total (62.5%).
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- The Raptors have won two of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Toronto has played as an underdog of +136 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Raptors are 6-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Raptors have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- The average point total for Toronto this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Raptors games have gone over the total four times this year.
Mavericks vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic averages 36.1 points and 8.9 rebounds and nine assists per game.
- The Mavericks get 2.7 three-pointers per game out of Spencer Dinwiddie.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam scores 25.6 points per game. He also pulls down 9.6 rebounds and averages 7.9 assists per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. is reliable from distance with 3.3 made threes per game.