Table of Contents
The Golden State Warriors (3-6) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to end a five-game road slide when they take on the New Orleans Pelicans (4-3) on Friday, November 4, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on BSNO and NBCS-BA. The matchup’s point total is set at 233.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and NBCS-BA
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans are 1-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- New Orleans has played as a moneyline favorite of -187 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Pelicans have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are 1-1 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in New Orleans’ games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the total of 233.5 in this matchup.
- In the Pelicans’ nine games with a set total, six have hit the over (66.7%).
Golden State Betting Stats & Info
- The Warriors have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Golden State has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +158.
- The Warriors are 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Golden State this year is 7.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Warriors games have hit the over seven times.
Pelicans vs. Warriors Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads active Pelicans’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 20.7 points and distributing 7.3 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas contributes with 10.4 boards and 2.7 assists per game in addition to his 15.6 PPG scoring average.
- Trey Murphy III leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry statline this season looks strong thanks to 31 points, seven rebounds and 6.8 assists per game.
- Curry is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Warriors (among active players), hitting 5.1 threes per game.