The Houston Astros and the Philadelphia Phillies meet in Game 6 of the World Series on Saturday 8:03 PM ET at Minute Maid Park. The Astros are ahead 3-2 in the series, and can secure a the championship with a win. Houston has Framber Valdez starting things off, and Philadelphia will send out Zack Wheeler.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Astros vs. Phillies
- Game Day: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Astros Stats & Trends
- The Astros average 1.3 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB play with 214 total home runs.
- The Astros are 13th in MLB with a .247 batting average.
- The Astros are seventh in the league with an on-base percentage of .319.
- The Astros strike out 7.3 times per game, the second-fewest average in the league.
- The Astros average 1.4 homers per home game this season (116 total at home).
- The Astros are averaging 3.2 extra-base hits per game while slugging .448 in home contests.
- The team is batting .256 with 669 hits (8.3 per game) at home this season.
Astros Key Batters
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in OBP (.406) and total hits (144) this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, Alvarez is seventh in batting average, second in on-base percentage, and second in slugging.
- Alex Bregman is batting .259 with 38 doubles, 23 home runs and 87 walks.
- Among qualified hitters, Bregman ranks 63rd in batting average, 18th in on-base percentage and 43rd in slugging percentage.
- Bregman has picked up a hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
- Jose Altuve leads Houston in slugging percentage (.531) powered by 67 extra-base hits.
- Altuve enters this game with two games in a row with at least one hit. In his last five games he is hitting .318 with two doubles and a walk.
- Kyle Tucker has 30 home runs, 107 RBI and a batting average of .257 this season.
Phillies Stats & Trends
- The Phillies’ 205 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- The Phillies rank ninth in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- The Phillies have an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 13th in strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
- They have averaged 1.2 home runs per game in their 81 road contests this season.
- In 81 road games this season, they’re slugging .403 with 233 hits going for extra bases.
- In 81 road games this season, they have a batting average of .246 while averaging 8.5 base hits per contest.
Phillies Key Batters
- Kyle Schwarber has accumulated 126 hits, a team-best for the Phillies.
- Schwarber ranks 123rd in batting average, 71st in on-base percentage and 15th in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters in the majors.
- J.T. Realmuto paces his team with a .340 on-base percentage.
- Including all qualified hitters, Realmuto is 34th in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage and 25th in slugging percentage.
- Rhys Hoskins is hitting .246 with 33 doubles, two triples, 30 home runs and 72 walks.
- Alec Bohm is slugging .398 to lead his team.
Astros vs. Phillies Probable Pitchers