Table of Contents
Evan Engram has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Engram and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (2-5) in Week 9 at TIAA Bank Field.
Evan Engram Player Props vs. Las Vegas
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 39.5 (-110)
Evan Engram Receiving Stats
- Engram’s 32 grabs are good enough for 330 yards (41.3 per game) and one score. He has been targeted 45 times.
- Engram has been the target of 45 of his team’s 278 passing attempts this season, or 16.2% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 5.3% of his team’s 19 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Against Las Vegas
- Engram had 38 receiving yards in one career matchup against the Raiders, 1.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (39.5).
- Engram has never had more than 39.5 receiving yards versus the Raiders.
- Engram caught a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Raiders.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Broncos (10/30/2022): 4 receptions, 55 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (10/23/2022): 4 receptions, 67 yardsat Colts (10/16/2022): 5 receptions, 40 yards