Table of Contents
Jamaal Williams will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Williams and the Detroit Lions (1-6) are set for an NFC North matchup in Week 9 with the Green Bay Packers (3-5) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Jamaal Williams Player Props vs. Green Bay
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-135)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Stats
- Williams has 102 carries for a team-leading 464 rushing yards (66.3 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- And he has added nine receptions for 57 yards (8.1 yards per game).
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 21 touchdowns on offense this season, or 38.1%.
- He has handled 102, or 55.7%, of his team’s 183 rushing attempts this season.
- Williams ranks 17th in rushing yards after contact this season with 183, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
Against Green Bay
- In his two career matchups against them, Williams has averaged 34 rushing yards per game versus the Packers, 13.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Williams, in two games against them, has not gone over 47.5 rushing yards.
- Williams, in two matchups against the Packers, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (10/30/2022): 10 carries, 53 yards, 2 TDs; 3 receptions, 23 yardsat Cowboys (10/23/2022): 15 carries, 79 yardsat Patriots (10/9/2022): 15 carries, 56 yards