Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Clippers (5-4) are favored (-3.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Utah Jazz (7-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The matchup airs on SportsNet RM and KTLA. The point total in the matchup is 221.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Clippers vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and KTLA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Clippers Betting Stats & Information
- The Clippers have won 62.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-3).
- Los Angeles has a record of 4-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -159 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Clippers are 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3.5 points or more, the Clippers have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Los Angeles has had set in matchups this season is 12.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- One of the Clippers’ 10 games with a set total has hit the over.
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Jazz have won six out of the eight games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Utah has won four of its six games when it is the underdog by at least +136 on the moneyline.
- The Jazz have compiled a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Jazz went 6-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Utah this year is 8.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Jazz games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
Clippers vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- The Clippers active leader in points and assists this season is Paul George, who scores 23.8 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Ivica Zubac contributes with 11.6 boards and 1.4 assists per game in addition to his 10 PPG scoring average.
- George leads active Clippers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen’s averages this season include 22.2 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Mike Conley is on the books for 11.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 7.4 assists per game.
- Jordan Clarkson is reliable from distance with 2.9 made threes per game.