The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-1) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game road winning streak when they take on the Los Angeles Lakers (2-6) on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSOH. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSOH
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers have been favored on the moneyline a total of five times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- Cleveland has played as a moneyline favorite of -176 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Cavaliers are 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point favorites this season, the Cavaliers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Cleveland’s games this year is 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 221.5 in this matchup.
- Cavaliers games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities (62.5%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has not won as an underdog of +148 or more on the moneyline this season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The Lakers have covered the spread two times this season (2-6-0).
- The Lakers have yet to cover the spread (0-4) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Los Angeles’ games this season is 0.8 more points than the point total of 221.5 in this outing.
- Games involving the Lakers have hit the over four times this season.
Cavaliers vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell leads active Cavaliers’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 31.1 points and distributing 7.1 assists.
- Jarrett Allen’s averages this season are 13.6 points, 11.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game.
- Mitchell leads active Cavaliers in three-point shooting, making an average of four shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- LeBron James’ statline this season includes 24 points, 7.5 assists and nine rebounds per game.
- Anthony Davis’ statline of 11 rebounds, 23 points and 2.3 assists adds to the squard’s efforts.
- Lonnie Walker IV knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game.