Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (5-4) take the court against the Chicago Bulls (5-5) as only 2-point favorites on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and SportsNet. The over/under is 221 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and SportsNet
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have won three of the four games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter, Toronto has a record of 3-1 (75% win percentage).
- The Raptors are 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors are 3-1 against the spread when favored by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Toronto’s games this season is 1.2 fewer points than the total of 221 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Raptors’ 10 games with a set total.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Bulls have been the underdog seven times and won three of those games.
- Chicago has a record of 2-2 when it is set as the underdog by +110 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-3-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 5-1.
- The average over/under for Chicago’s games this year is 1.4 more points than the point total of 221 for this outing.
- This season, five of the Bulls’ games have gone over the point total.
Raptors vs. Bulls Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam averages 24.8 points and 9.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists per game.
- The Raptors get three three-pointers per game out of Gary Trent Jr..
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan’s statline this season includes 25.6 points, 4.3 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Nikola Vucevic’s statline of 12.3 rebounds, 16.4 points and 2.8 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Vucevic is the most prolific from deep for the Bulls (among active players), hitting 1.8 threes per game.