Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (5-4) hit the court against the Indiana Pacers (4-5) as 5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:45 PM ET on BSNO and BSIN. The point total in the matchup is set at 235.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have gone 2-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- New Orleans has a record of 2-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -221 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- So far this season, the Pelicans have compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Pelicans have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5 points or more this season.
- New Orleans’ average point total in matchups this year is 231.1, 4.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- Pelicans games have hit the over in seven out of nine opportunities (77.8%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pacers have been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- This season, Indiana has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +181 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers have covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Indiana’s games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 235.5 for this outing.
- Pacers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
Pelicans vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The Pelicans active leader in points and assists this season is CJ McCollum, who puts up 21.6 points per game along with 6.2 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas contributes with 10.7 boards and 2.2 assists per game in addition to his 14.4 PPG scoring average.
- Trey Murphy III leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton’s statline this season includes 21.9 points, 9.3 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Smith puts up 10.6 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game.
- Buddy Hield is consistent from distance with 4.1 made threes per game.