Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (1-9) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (2-8) on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:15 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 227.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Magic vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and SportsNet SW
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Magic Betting Stats & Information
- The Magic are the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- Orlando has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter.
- The Magic have a 4-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Orlando has had set in matchups this year is 2.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Magic have gone over in six of their 10 games with a set total (60%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 10 times and won one of those games.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +158 or more on the moneyline this season in eight games with those odds or longer.
- The Rockets have put together a 3-5-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Rockets are 2-4-2 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Houston’s games this season is 2.0 fewer points than the point total of 227 for this outing.
- This season, five of the Rockets’ games have gone over the point total.
Magic vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero leads active Magic players in scoring, tallying 22.9 points per game to go with 8.5 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Franz Wagner contributes with 17.6 points, 4.3 assists and 3.8 rebounds a game, and Wendell Carter Jr. adds 16.0 points, 3.0 assists and 9.5 rebounds per contest.
- Terrence Ross leads active Magic in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Kevin Porter Jr. scores 19.7 points per game. He also records 6.3 rebounds and averages 5.1 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun also adds 16.8 points, 9.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game.
- Jalen Green is dependable from distance with 2.7 made threes per game.