Table of Contents
The Abilene Christian Wildcats (0-0) play the Jackson State Tigers (0-0) as double-digit, 16.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Abilene, Texas
- Arena: Teague Center
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Information
- Abilene Christian put together a 19-3 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 86.4% of those games).
- Abilene Christian won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1985 or shorter last year.
- The Wildcats had 17 wins in 36 games against the spread last year.
- The Wildcats won twice ATS (2-1) as a 16.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Abilene Christian’s games last year was 2.8 more points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Jackson State won four out of the 18 games, or 22.2%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Tigers were at least a +1017 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Tigers beat the spread 14 times in 30 games last year.
- The Tigers had an ATS record of 3-2 as underdogs of 16.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Jackson State in 2021 was 15.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian vs. Jackson State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Abilene Christian Rank||Abilene Christian AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- Coryon Mason averaged 12.1 points per contest to go with 2.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Airion Simmons pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game, while Damien Daniels averaged 3.2 assists per contest.
- Mason made 1.1 threes per game a season ago.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Gabe Watson put up 14.9 points per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis collected 10.1 rebounds per game and Jonas James dished out three assists per matchup.
- Watson had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.6 shots from deep per game.