Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (0-0) face the UL Monroe Warhawks (0-0) as double-digit, 20.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Warhawks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Arena: Reed Arena
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M won 86.4% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (19-3).
- Texas A&M won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -3374 or shorter last year.
- The Aggies were 22-16-1 against the spread last year.
- As a 20.5-point favorite or more, the Aggies had one win ATS (1-3) last season.
- The average over/under Texas A&M had set in matchups last year was 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- UL Monroe was underdogs 19 times last season and won three, or 15.8%, of those games.
- The Warhawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1410 moneyline set for this game.
- The Warhawks’ record against the spread last season was 14-14-0.
- The Warhawks were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs last season.
- The average over/under in UL Monroe’s games in 2021 was 10.3 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Texas A&M vs. UL Monroe Last Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- Quenton Jackson put up 14.8 points per game last season to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Tyrece Radford averaged 6.2 boards per game and Marcus Williams dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Radford hit an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- Andre Jones averaged 15.6 points per game last season.
- Elijah Gonzales dished out 4.2 assists per game and Russell Harrison grabbed 5.5 rebounds per outing.
- Harrison had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.2 shots from deep per game.