Table of Contents
The Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0) take the court against the Longwood Lancers (0-0) as double-digit, 16-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Lancers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama put together a 16-10 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 61.5% of those games).
- Alabama won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1826 or shorter last year.
- The Crimson Tide had 11 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Crimson Tide had one win ATS (1-3) as a 16-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average point total for Alabama’s games last year was 7.4 more points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
Longwood Betting Stats & Info
- Longwood was underdogs seven times last season and won twice.
- The Lancers played as an underdog of +958 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Lancers covered the spread 19 times in 33 games last season.
- The Lancers were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 16-point underdogs last season.
- Longwood’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 141.5 points, seven fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama vs. Longwood Last Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Longwood AVG||Longwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford put up 16.6 points per game last season to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Keon Ellis pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game, while JD Davison averaged 4.3 assists per contest.
- Shackelford hit an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- Justin Hill put up 13.3 points per game last season while adding 3.8 assists.
- Isaiah Wilkins averaged 6.2 rebounds per game.
- DeShaun Wade was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.