The Southern Illinois Salukis (0-0) play the Little Rock Trojans (0-0) as double-digit, 14.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 134 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Salukis vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Carbondale, Illinois
- Arena: SIU Arena
Southern Illinois vs Little Rock Betting Information
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Illinois won 84.6% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (11-2).
- Southern Illinois played as a moneyline favorite of -1688 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Salukis’ record against the spread last year was 16-12-2.
- The Salukis were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites last year.
- The average total Southern Illinois had set in games last year was 8.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Little Rock Betting Stats & Info
- Little Rock won five, or 21.7%, of the 23 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Trojans played as an underdog of +904 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Against the spread, the Trojans were 8-17-0 last year.
- The Trojans had one win ATS (1-3) as underdogs of 14.5 points or greater last season.
- Little Rock’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 139.8 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Southern Illinois vs. Little Rock Last Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Illinois Rank
||Southern Illinois AVG
||Little Rock AVG
||Little Rock Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- Marcus Domask averaged 15.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game last season.
- Lance Jones hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- Nikola Maric averaged 13.3 points per game last season.
- Myron Gardner collected 6.1 rebounds per game and CJ White dished out three assists per contest.
- Jordan Jefferson had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.8 shots from deep per game.