Table of Contents
The Boston College Eagles (0-0) play the Cornell Big Red (0-0) as 8.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Big Red
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Boston College Betting Stats & Information
- Boston College won 77.8% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -481 or shorter last year, Boston College finished with a record of 4-1 (80%).
- Against the spread, the Eagles were 17-16-0 last year.
- As a 8.5-point favorite or greater, the Eagles had two wins ATS (2-3) last year.
- Boston College’s average point total in matchups last year was 135.1, 8.4 points below the total in this game.
Cornell Betting Stats & Info
- Cornell was underdogs 16 times last season and won eight, or 50%, of those games.
- The Big Red were 1-3 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +365 or more on the moneyline.
- The Big Red were 16-8-0 against the spread last year.
- The Big Red had an ATS record of 3-1 as underdogs of 8.5 points or more last year.
- Cornell’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 153.8 points, 10.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Boston College vs. Cornell Last Season Stat Comparison
|Boston College Rank||Boston College AVG||Cornell AVG||Cornell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford scored 12 points and distributed 3.4 assists per game last season.
- T.J. Bickerstaff grabbed an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 6.6 points per game last season.
- Brevin Galloway made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
Cornell Big Red Leaders
- Dean Noll scored 10.3 points per game and dished out 2.7 assists per game last season.
- Kobe Dickson pulled down 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Keller Boothby had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.3 shots from deep per game.