Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (0-0) take the court against the Utah Valley Wolverines (0-0) as 8.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Wolverines
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State finished with a 12-8 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 60% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -441 or shorter last year, Utah State had a record of 8-3 (72.7%).
- The Aggies had 17 wins in 34 games against the spread last year.
- The Aggies went 8-4 as 8.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under Utah State had set in matchups last year was 3.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Valley was underdogs 16 times last season and won seven, or 43.8%, of those games.
- The Wolverines had a record of 2-1 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +338 on the moneyline.
- The Wolverines’ record against the spread last season was 16-14-0.
- The Wolverines had one win ATS (1-3) as underdogs of 8.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Utah Valley in 2021 was 0.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Utah State vs. Utah Valley Last Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Utah Valley AVG||Utah Valley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Justin Bean put up 17.4 points and 9.9 rebounds per game last season.
- Rylan Jones dished out 4.5 assists per game while scoring 6.5 PPG.
- Steven Ashworth knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq contributed 18.9 points per game last season while adding 13.5 rebounds.
- Blaze Nield racked up 3.9 assists per game.
- Le’Tre Darthard connected on 1.6 threes per game a season ago.