Table of Contents
The Youngstown State Penguins (0-0) hit the court against the Canisius Golden Griffins (0-0) as 3.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Golden Griffins
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State won 12 of the 17 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (70.6%).
- Youngstown State had a record of 9-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -171 or shorter last year (69.2%).
- The Penguins were 15-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The Penguins’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or greater was 4-9 last year.
- Youngstown State’s average point total in outings last year was 142.5, two points below the over/under in this game.
Canisius Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Canisius won six out of the 25 games, or 24%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Golden Griffins had a record of 4-15 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +143 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Golden Griffins were 15-16-0 last season.
- The Golden Griffins’ ATS record as underdogs of 3.5 points or more was 11-9 last season.
- The average point total for Canisius in 2021 was 4.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Youngstown State vs. Canisius Last Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Canisius AVG||Canisius Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- Dwayne Cohill scored 15 points and distributed 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Michael Akuchie grabbed an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.7 points per game last season.
- Tevin Olison knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Armon Harried scored 11.2 points per game last season.
- Ahamadou Fofana dished out 3.2 assists a game and Jacco Fritz pulled down 5.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Jordan Henderson hit 1.9 threes per game a season ago.