Table of Contents
The Illinois Fighting Illini (0-0) take on the Eastern Illinois Panthers (0-0) as double-digit, 31.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 134 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Illini vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Arena: State Farm Center
Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Illinois won 74.1% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (20-7).
- Illinois played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- Against the spread, the Fighting Illini were 13-20-0 last year.
- Illinois’ average point total in matchups last year was 141.6, 7.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Eastern Illinois was the underdog 29 times and won three, or 10.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the Panthers were at least a +1600 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Panthers’ record against the spread last year was 11-18-0.
- The average over/under for Eastern Illinois’ games in 2021 was 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 134 for this game.
Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois Last Season Stat Comparison
|Illinois Rank||Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Illinois Fighting Illini Leaders
- Kofi Cockburn averaged 20.9 points and 10.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Trent Frazier averaged 4.1 assists per game to go with his 11.6 PPG scoring average.
- Alfonso Plummer made three threes per game a season ago.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Kashawn Charles scored 8.9 points per game last season.
- Rodolfo Rufino Bolis collected five rebounds per game and Kejuan Clements dished out 4.5 assists per matchup.
- Charles was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.