Table of Contents
The BYU Cougars (0-0) square off against the Idaho State Bengals (0-0) as double-digit, 23.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Arena: Marriott Center
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU was favored on the moneyline 26 total times last season. It went 19-7 in those games.
- BYU never played as a moneyline favorite of -5128 or shorter.
- Against the spread, the Cougars were 15-18-0 last year.
- BYU’s average point total in outings last year was 142.6, 1.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho State was underdogs 23 times last season and won four, or 17.4%, of those games.
- The Bengals were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1513 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bengals had 11 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Idaho State in 2021 was 5.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
BYU vs. Idaho State Last Season Stat Comparison
|BYU Rank||BYU AVG||Idaho State AVG||Idaho State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- Alex Barcello averaged 16.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Fousseyni Traore pulled down 8.5 rebounds per game, while Te’Jon Lucas averaged 4.6 assists per contest.
- Barcello made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Tarik Cool put up 11.9 points per game last season while adding 2.8 assists.
- Robert Ford III pulled down 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Ford connected on 2.1 threes per game a season ago.