Table of Contents
The West Virginia Mountaineers (0-0) take the court against the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (0-0) as heavy, 17-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 129.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morgantown, Indiana
- Arena: WVU Coliseum
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia put together a 14-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 87.5% of those games).
- West Virginia played as a moneyline favorite of -2692 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The West Virginia Mountaineers’ record against the spread last season was 14-19-0.
- The West Virginia Mountaineers were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 17-point favorites last season.
- The average point total for West Virginia’s games last year was 7.9 more points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Info
- Mount St. Mary’s was underdogs 13 times last season and won twice.
- The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers played as an underdog of +1193 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers had 16 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 17 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Mount St. Mary’s in 2021 was 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
West Virginia vs. Mount St. Mary’s Last Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||Mount St. Mary’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Taz Sherman scored 17.7 points per game last season to go with 2.4 assists.
- Gabe Osabuohien averaged 5.3 boards per game in addition to his 4.9 PPG average.
- Sherman made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- Jalen Benjamin contributed 13.3 points per game last season while adding four assists.
- Malik Jefferson collected 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Benjamin had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.