Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (0-0) take on the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-0) as 8.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh won 62.5% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- Pittsburgh played as a moneyline favorite of -447 or shorter in only two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- Against the spread, the Panthers were 15-17-0 last year.
- The Panthers didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 8.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in outings last year was 129.6, 10.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin was underdogs in 20 games last season and won three (15%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Skyhawks were at least a +341 underdog on the moneyline 12 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Skyhawks’ record against the spread last season was 12-16-0.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 8.5 points or more, the Skyhawks went 6-6 last season.
- The average total for UT Martin’s games in 2021 was 1.9 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Pittsburgh vs. UT Martin Last Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- John Hugley averaged 14.8 points and 7.9 rebounds per game last season.
- Femi Odukale averaged 3.4 assists per game while also scoring 10.8 points per contest.
- Ithiel Horton knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- K.J. Simon put up 17.1 points per game last season.
- Bernie Andre pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game and Koby Jeffries averaged 2.9 assists per game.
- Mikel Henderson connected on 1.7 threes per game a season ago.