Table of Contents
The Charleston (SC) Cougars (0-0) take the court against the Chattanooga Mocs (0-0) as 3.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 158.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Mocs
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) won 12 of the 17 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (70.6%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -168 or shorter last year, Charleston (SC) finished with a record of 11-3 (78.6%).
- The Cougars beat the spread 16 times in 32 games last year.
- The Cougars’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more was 5-9-1 last season.
- The average over/under Charleston (SC) had set in matchups last year was 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Info
- Chattanooga was underdogs seven times last season and won four of those games.
- The Mocs had a record of 2-3 when they were set as an underdog of +141 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Mocs were 18-15-0 against the spread last year.
- The Mocs went 4-2 as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Chattanooga in 2021 was 20 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Charleston (SC) vs. Chattanooga Last Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Chattanooga AVG||Chattanooga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood averaged 11.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game last season.
- John Meeks dropped 14.1 points a game in addition to his 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Reyne Smith knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest a season ago.
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Malachi Smith put up 19.9 points per game last season while adding three assists.
- Silvio De Sousa collected 6.9 rebounds per game.
- David Jean-Baptiste made 2.7 threes per game a season ago.