Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (0-0) take the court against the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (0-0) as 7.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 155.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Thunderbirds
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico won 70% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (7-3).
- New Mexico won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -358 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Lobos were 18-11-1 last year.
- As 7.5-point favorites or greater, the Lobos went 4-1 against the spread last season.
- The average total New Mexico had set in matchups last year was 5.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Southern Utah was the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Thunderbirds played as an underdog of +281 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Against the spread, the Thunderbirds were 14-19-0 last year.
- The Thunderbirds were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs last season.
- Southern Utah’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 150.2 points, 5.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico vs. Southern Utah Last Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Southern Utah AVG||Southern Utah Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. averaged 18.2 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game last season.
- Gethro Muscadin averaged 5.3 boards per game and Jaelen House dished out 4.5 assists per game.
- KJ Jenkins knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- Tevian Jones put up 14.6 points per game last season.
- Maizen Fausett collected 7.9 rebounds a game and John Knight III dished out 4.1 assists per matchup.
- Dre Marin had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.1 shots from deep per game.