Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (5-6) face the Toronto Raptors (6-4) as 4-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:45 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and TSN. The point total in the matchup is set at 221.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and TSN
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve gone 2-1 in those games.
- Chicago has gone 2-1 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -177 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Bulls are 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulls have a 2-1 record against the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Chicago has had set in matchups this year is 0.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulls games have hit the over in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- The Raptors have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- Toronto has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +148.
- The Raptors are 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Toronto’s games this year is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 221 in this outing.
- Raptors games have gone over the total five times this year.
Bulls vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is DeMar DeRozan (among active players), who averages 25.1 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game.
- Alex Caruso is averaging 5.2 points, 4.1 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game, while Nikola Vucevic adds 16.5 points, 3.1 assists and 12.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Bulls get 3.1 three-pointers per game out of Zach LaVine.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam scores 24.8 points per game. He also grabs 9.3 rebounds and racks up 7.7 assists per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Raptors (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.