The Phoenix Suns (7-2) play the Philadelphia 76ers (4-6) as only 1.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSAZ, and NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under of 217.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSAZ, and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have won 77.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -123 or shorter, Phoenix has a record of 6-2 (75% win percentage).
- The Suns have a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- Phoenix’s average total in outings this year has been 219.0, 2.0 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- Out of the Suns’ 10 games with a set total, three have hit the over (30%).
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- The 76ers have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has won one of its two games when it is the underdog by at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in a matchup four times this year (4-6-0).
- The 76ers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Philadelphia’s games this year is 2.0 more points than the point total of 217 for this outing.
- This season, 76ers games have hit the over five times.
Suns vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker leads active Suns players in scoring, tallying 27.0 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- Deandre Ayton adds 15.4 points, 1.7 assists and 7.9 rebounds per outing. Chris Paul puts up 10.3 points, 10.2 assists and 4.8 rebounds a game.
- Cameron Johnson leads active Suns in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- James Harden’s averages this season are 22.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 10.0 assists per game.
- Tyrese Maxey averages 24.9 points per game. He also collects 3.4 rebounds and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Maxey is the top scorer from the three-point line for the 76ers (among active players), hitting 3.3 threes per game.