Table of Contents
The Duke Blue Devils (0-0) take on the Jacksonville Dolphins (0-0) as double-digit, 15.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Dolphins
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: Cameron Indoor Stadium
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke went 31-7 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 81.6% of those games).
- Duke won all 11 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1982 or shorter last year.
- The Blue Devils were 23-16-0 against the spread last season.
- The Blue Devils had an ATS record of 8-4 as 15.5-point favorites or more last year.
- The average point total in Duke’s games last year was 10.3 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Jacksonville was the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Dolphins played as an underdog of +1011 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Dolphins were 19-7-1 against the spread last year.
- The Dolphins covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 15.5 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Jacksonville in 2021 was 11 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Jacksonville Last Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Jacksonville AVG||Jacksonville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Paolo Banchero accumulated 17.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season.
- Wendell Moore dispensed 4.4 assists per game while scoring 13.4 PPG.
- AJ Griffin knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan put up 13.9 points per game last season while adding four assists.
- Osayi Osifo pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Nolan was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.7 per game.