Table of Contents
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0) face the Maine Black Bears (0-0) as double-digit, 21-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cornhuskers vs. Black Bears
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Arena: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Nebraska Betting Stats & Information
- Nebraska finished 6-2 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
- Nebraska never played as a moneyline favorite of -6081 or shorter.
- The Cornhuskers had 18 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- Nebraska’s average point total in outings last year was 151.8, 7.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Maine Betting Stats & Info
- Maine was underdogs 24 times last season and won three, or 12.5%, of those games.
- Last season, the Black Bears were at least a +1540 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Black Bears beat the spread 13 times in 29 games last year.
- The Black Bears won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 21 points or more last season.
- Maine’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 133.6 points, 10.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Nebraska vs. Maine Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nebraska Rank||Nebraska AVG||Maine AVG||Maine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- Bryce McGowens averaged 16.8 points per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game last season.
- Derrick Walker pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game, while Alonzo Verge Jr. averaged 5.4 assists per contest.
- C.J. Wilcher hit an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Maine Black Bears Leaders
- Maks Kalnjscek averaged 9.7 points per game last season.
- Vukasin Masic collected 3.1 assists a game and Stephane Ingo pulled down 5.9 rebounds per matchup.
- LeChaun DuHart hit 1.7 threes per game a season ago.