Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (4-4) will host the Fresno State Bulldogs (4-4) on Friday at 10:30 PM ET.
The Bulldogs are expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5) versus the Rebels. The over/under for this matchup is 58 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Fresno State vs. UNLV
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Fresno State Betting Insights
- So far this year, UNLV has put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- When it has played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, UNLV is 2-1 against the spread.
- Four of UNLV’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (44.4%).
Fresno State Stats & Insights
- Fresno State is totaling 389.6 yards per game on offense this season (69th in the FBS), and are allowing 363.1 yards per game (53rd) on the defensive side of the ball.
- From an offensive standpoint, Fresno State ranks 83rd in the FBS with 26.0 points per game. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 52nd in points allowed (363.1 points allowed per contest).
- Fresno State ranks 39th in pass offense (266.8 passing yards per game) and 33rd in pass defense (200.9 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Fresno State ranks 103rd in run offense (122.9 rushing yards per game) and 89th in run defense (162.3 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Offensively, Fresno State ranks 35th in the FBS with a 44.4% third-down percentage. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 65th in third-down conversion rate allowed (162.3).
- Fresno State owns the 100th-ranked turnover margin in college football at -4, forcing nine turnovers (102nd in the FBS) while turning it over 13 times (67th in the FBS).
Fresno State’s Best Players
- Jake Haener has 1,575 yards passing for Fresno State, completing 74.3% of his passes and recording 11 touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- Jordan Mims has carried the ball 160 times for a team-high 800 yards on the ground and has found the end zone nine times as a runner.
- Malik Sherrod has carried the ball 56 times for 326 yards (36.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jalen Cropper’s team-high 661 yards as a receiver have come on 56 receptions (out of 71 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Nikko Remigio has reeled in 48 passes while averaging 60.9 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Zane Pope has hauled in 27 catches for 376 yards, an average of 41.8 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
- David Perales has racked up 8.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 8.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Levelle Bailey, Fresno State’s top tackler, has 38 tackles and 4.0 TFL this year.
- Cameron Lockridge has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended to his name.
UNLV Betting Insights
- UNLV is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- UNLV is 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- UNLV has hit the over in four of their nine games with a set total (44.4%).
UNLV Stats & Insights
- UNLV ranks 97th with 350.8 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 74th with 383.0 total yards surrendered per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- With 28.0 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, UNLV ranks 72nd in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 92nd, giving up 29.8 points per game.
- With 213.0 passing yards per game on offense, UNLV ranks 95th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 46th, giving up 213.9 passing yards per contest.
- UNLV is putting up 137.8 rushing yards per game on offense this season (83rd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 169.1 rushing yards per contest (97th-ranked) on defense.
- UNLV’s third-down offense has been a bottom-25 unit this season, compiling a 31.6% third-down percentage, which ranks 16th-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 43rd with a 35.9% third-down rate ceded.
- UNLV has produced 14 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over eight times, resulting in a +6 turnover margin, which ranks 22nd-best in the FBS.
UNLV’s Best Players
- Doug Brumfield has thrown for 1,438 yards on 67.6% passing while recording nine touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 142 yards with five scores.
- Aidan Robbins has rushed for 706 yards on 146 carries so far this year while scoring eight times on the ground.
- Courtney Reese has been given 49 carries and totaled 357 yards.
- Ricky White has racked up 547 receiving yards on 44 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Nick Williams has caught 24 passes and compiled 392 receiving yards (43.6 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Kyle Willams’ 21 catches (on 41 targets) have netted him 243 yards (27.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Adam Plant Jr. has 5.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 6.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Austin Ajiake is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s racked up 67 tackles, 7.0 TFL, four sacks, and two interceptions.
- Cameron Oliver has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 17 tackles and three passes defended to his name.