Table of Contents
The Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) face the Western Carolina Catamounts (0-0) as heavy, 13.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Catamounts
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Georgia
- Arena: Stegeman Coliseum
Georgia Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia finished with a 4-4 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 50% of those games).
- Georgia played as a moneyline favorite of -1365 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Bulldogs were 10-22-0 against the spread last season.
- The Bulldogs had no wins ATS (0-1) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average total Georgia had set in matchups last year was 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- Western Carolina won eight, or 29.6%, of the 27 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Catamounts were at least a +783 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Catamounts were 17-14-0 against the spread last season.
- The Catamounts had an ATS record of 3-3 as underdogs of 13.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Western Carolina in 2021 was 5.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia vs. Western Carolina Last Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Rank||Georgia AVG||Western Carolina AVG||Western Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- Kario Oquendo put up 15.2 points per game last season to go with 4.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Jailyn Ingram pulled down six rebounds per game, while Aaron Cook averaged 5.4 assists per contest.
- Noah Baumann knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- Nick Robinson was solid last season with 14.7 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright racked up 3.9 assists per game.
- Robinson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.