Table of Contents
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (0-0) hit the court against the Northwestern State Demons (0-0) as heavy, 28.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 141.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Raiders vs. Demons
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
- Arena: United Supermarkets Arena
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Information
- The Red Raiders’ record against the spread last year was 22-14-1.
- The Red Raiders won once ATS (1-1) as a 28.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Texas Tech’s average point total in outings last year was 132.7, 8.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
Northwestern State Betting Stats & Info
- The Demons beat the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- The Demons had one win ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 28.5 points or greater last year.
- The average over/under for Northwestern State’s games in 2021 was 12.8 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Texas Tech vs. Northwestern State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Tech Rank||Texas Tech AVG||Northwestern State AVG||Northwestern State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Bryson Williams averaged 14.1 points per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game last season.
- Kevin Obanor averaged 5.5 boards per game and Kevin McCullar dished out 3.1 assists per game.
- Obanor hit an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Northwestern State Demons Leaders
- Kendal Coleman scored 15.4 points per game last season and pulled down 10.1 rebounds a contest.
- Brian White dished out 3.5 assists per game.
- Carvell Teasett knocked down 2.7 threes per game a season ago.