Table of Contents
The Northwestern Wildcats (0-0) take the court against the Chicago State Cougars (0-0) as double-digit, 25.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Evanston, Illinois
- Arena: Welsh-Ryan Arena
Northwestern Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern finished with a 12-3 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Northwestern played as a moneyline favorite of -5503 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- Against the spread, the Wildcats were 13-16-1 last season.
- The average point total in Northwestern’s games last year was 2.4 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Chicago State won seven out of the 31 games, or 22.6%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Cougars were at least a +1292 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Cougars were 18-14-0 last year.
- The Cougars had no wins ATS (0-3) as underdogs of 25.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Chicago State in 2021 was 4.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Northwestern vs. Chicago State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern Rank||Northwestern AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern Wildcats Leaders
- Pete Nance put up 14.6 points and 6.5 boards per game last season.
- Boo Buie averaged 4.3 assists per game to go with his 14.1 PPG scoring average.
- Buie knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest a season ago.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- Brandon Betson scored 14.3 points per game last season while also adding 2.9 assists.
- Coreyoun Rushin collected 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Betson made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.