Table of Contents
The California Golden Bears (0-0) take on the UC Davis Aggies (0-0) as 6-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 127 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Bears vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
Cal Betting Stats & Information
- Cal finished 9-2 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 81.8% of those games).
- Cal had a record of 3-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -270 or shorter last year (75%).
- The Golden Bears covered the spread 19 times in 32 games last season.
- As a 6-point favorite or more, the Golden Bears had two wins ATS (2-3) last season.
- The average point total for Cal’s games last year was 2.1 more points than the over/under of 127 in this matchup.
UC Davis Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UC Davis was the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- The Aggies played as an underdog of +218 or more once last season and won that game.
- The Aggies had 12 wins in 24 games against the spread last season.
- The Aggies covered every time (2-0) as underdogs of 6 points or greater last year.
- UC Davis’ games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 134.2 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cal vs. UC Davis Last Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Rank||Cal AVG||UC Davis AVG||UC Davis Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
California Golden Bears Leaders
- Jordan Shepherd put up 14.6 points per game last season to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Andre Kelly pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game, while Joel Brown averaged 3.2 assists per contest.
- Grant Anticevich made 1.3 threes per game a season ago.
UC Davis Aggies Leaders
- Elijah Pepper averaged 15.1 points per game last season.
- Christian Anigwe grabbed 5.7 rebounds per game and Ezra Manjon averaged 3.4 assists per game.
- Pepper had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.3 shots from deep per game.