Table of Contents
The Utah Utes (0-0) take the court against the Long Island Sharks (0-0) as heavy, 22.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Utes vs. Sharks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Jon M. Huntsman Center
Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Utah put together a 10-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Utah never played as a moneyline favorite of -5833 or shorter.
- The Utes were 11-17-3 against the spread last year.
- The Utes went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 22.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Utah’s average point total in matchups last year was 140.6, 2.9 points below the over/under in this game.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, LIU was the underdog 15 times and won two of those games.
- The Sharks played as an underdog of +1650 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Sharks’ record against the spread last year was 13-16-0.
- The Sharks had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 22.5 points or more last season.
- The average over/under in LIU’s games in 2021 was 4.8 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Utah vs. LIU Last Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Rank||Utah AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Utes Leaders
- Branden Carlson put up 13.5 points per game last season to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Marco Anthony grabbed seven rebounds per game, while Rollie Worster notched 3.1 assists per contest.
- Gabe Madsen knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers was solid last season with 19.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Tre Wood dished out 3.9 assists per game.
- Flowers had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down three shots from deep per game.