Table of Contents
The Ole Miss Rebels (0-0) face the Alcorn State Braves (0-0) as double-digit, 20-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 135 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Braves
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Mississippi
- Arena: The Pavilion at Ole Miss
Ole Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Ole Miss put together an 8-9 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 47.1% of those games).
- Ole Miss played as a moneyline favorite of -4821 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Rebels were 14-18-0 against the spread last year.
- The Rebels won once ATS (1-2) as a 20-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average point total for Ole Miss’ games last year was 1.8 more points than the over/under of 135 in this matchup.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- Alcorn State was underdogs in 19 games last season and won six (31.6%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Braves were at least a +1367 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- The Braves had 20 wins in 34 games against the spread last season.
- The Braves went 5-1 as underdogs of 20 points or greater last season.
- Alcorn State’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 137.6 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ole Miss vs. Alcorn State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Ole Miss Rank||Ole Miss AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ole Miss Rebels Leaders
- Jarkel Joiner put up 13.2 points per game last season to go with three rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Nysier Brooks averaged 7.3 boards per game and Daeshun Ruffin dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Matthew Murrell hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- Justin Thomas averaged 10.6 points per game last season while adding 3.9 assists.
- Lenell Henry pulled down 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Tajah Fraley had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit two shots from deep per game.