Table of Contents
The Washington Huskies (0-0) square off against the Weber State Wildcats (0-0) as heavy, 13.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Washington finished with a 9-4 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 69.2% of those games).
- Washington played as a moneyline favorite of -1039 or shorter in only two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- The Huskies covered the spread 19 times in 32 games last season.
- The Huskies had no wins ATS (0-2) as a 13.5-point favorite or more last year.
- The average point total in Washington’s games last year was 2.9 more points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- Weber State was underdogs in six games last season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Wildcats were not a bigger underdog last season than the +633 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats covered the spread 14 times in 33 games last year.
- The average point total for Weber State in 2021 was 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Washington vs. Weber State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Washington Rank||Washington AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr. scored 22 points and distributed 4.2 assists per game last season.
- Nate Roberts hauled in an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 5.5 points per game last season.
- Jamal Bey hit an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Koby McEwen scored 18.2 points per game last season.
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara collected three assists a game and Dillon Jones pulled down 10.6 rebounds per outing.
- McEwen had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.1 shots from deep per game.