Table of Contents
The Rhode Island Rams (0-0) take the court against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (0-0) as 9-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Arena: Thomas F. Ryan Center
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Information
- Rhode Island finished with a 13-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 68.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -458 or shorter last year, Rhode Island had a record of 6-1 (85.7%).
- The Rams beat the spread 13 times in 31 games last year.
- The Rams won twice ATS (2-4-1) as a 9-point favorite or more last year.
- The average point total for Rhode Island’s games last year was 6.4 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Info
- Quinnipiac was underdogs in 20 games last season and won seven (35%) of those contests.
- The Bobcats played as an underdog of +346 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Against the spread, the Bobcats were 14-16-0 last year.
- The Bobcats won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 9 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Quinnipiac in 2021 was 4.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rhode Island vs. Quinnipiac Last Season Stat Comparison
|Rhode Island Rank||Rhode Island AVG||Quinnipiac AVG||Quinnipiac Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell put up 10.6 points per game last season to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Makhi Mitchell pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game, while Jeremy Sheppard notched 3.1 assists per contest.
- Sheppard hit an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Matt Balanc scored 14.6 points per game last season.
- Kevin Marfo pulled down 10.2 rebounds per game and Savion Lewis averaged 4.1 assists per game.
- Tyrese Williams was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.1 per game.