Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (0-0) play the Utah Tech Trailblazers (0-0) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 151 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Trailblazers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada was favored on the moneyline 17 total times last season. It went 11-6 in those games.
- Nevada had a record of 4-1 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -679 or shorter last year (80%).
- The Wolf Pack’s record against the spread last year was 12-18-0.
- The Wolf Pack won once ATS (1-4) as a 10.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average over/under Nevada had set in matchups last year was 4.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Tech won four, or 18.2%, of the 22 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Trailblazers were at least a +455 underdog on the moneyline 10 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Trailblazers covered the spread 14 times in 31 games last year.
- As 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Trailblazers went 6-6 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Utah Tech in 2021 was 4.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Nevada vs. Utah Tech Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Grant Sherfield scored 19.1 points and dished out 6.4 assists per game last season.
- Warren Washington pulled down an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.5 points per game last season.
- Desmond Cambridge knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest a season ago.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Hunter Schofield was solid last season with 15 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Gooden collected 3.6 assists per game.
- Frank Staine was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.2 per game.