Table of Contents
The Texas Longhorns (0-0) hit the court against the UTEP Miners (0-0) as double-digit, 22.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Miners
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas finished with a 20-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Texas won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -4667 or shorter last year.
- The Longhorns covered the spread 13 times in 34 games last year.
- The Longhorns had an ATS record of 4-2 as 22.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for Texas’ games last year was 0.4 more points than the total of 129 in this matchup.
UTEP Betting Stats & Info
- UTEP was underdogs in 15 games last season and won five (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Miners were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1575 moneyline set for this game.
- Against the spread, the Miners were 15-16-1 last season.
- The average total for UTEP’s games in 2021 was 6.8 more points than the point total of 129 for this outing.
Texas vs. UTEP Last Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||UTEP AVG||UTEP Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Timmy Allen scored 12.1 points and pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Marcus Carr averaged 3.4 assists per game to go with his 11.4 PPG scoring average.
- Andrew Jones knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Souley Boum averaged 19.9 points per game last season.
- Keonte Kennedy pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game and Jamal Bieniemy averaged four assists per game.
- Bieniemy hit 2.3 threes per game a season ago.