The Texas Longhorns (0-0) hit the court against the UTEP Miners (0-0) as double-digit, 22.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Miners
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas vs UTEP Betting Information
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas finished with a 20-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Texas won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -4667 or shorter last year.
- The Longhorns covered the spread 13 times in 34 games last year.
- The Longhorns had an ATS record of 4-2 as 22.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for Texas’ games last year was 0.4 more points than the total of 129 in this matchup.
UTEP Betting Stats & Info
- UTEP was underdogs in 15 games last season and won five (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Miners were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1575 moneyline set for this game.
- Against the spread, the Miners were 15-16-1 last season.
- The average total for UTEP’s games in 2021 was 6.8 more points than the point total of 129 for this outing.
Texas vs. UTEP Last Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Timmy Allen scored 12.1 points and pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Marcus Carr averaged 3.4 assists per game to go with his 11.4 PPG scoring average.
- Andrew Jones knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Souley Boum averaged 19.9 points per game last season.
- Keonte Kennedy pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game and Jamal Bieniemy averaged four assists per game.
- Bieniemy hit 2.3 threes per game a season ago.