Table of Contents
The Tennessee Volunteers (0-0) hit the court against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-0) as double-digit, 36-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee was favored on the moneyline 28 total times last season. It finished 26-2 in those games.
- Tennessee played as a moneyline favorite of -8889 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Volunteers’ record against the spread last year was 21-14-0.
- The average over/under Tennessee had set in games last year was 6.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Tennessee Tech was the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- The Golden Eagles were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Eagles were 16-13-1 against the spread last year.
- The average over/under for Tennessee Tech’s games in 2021 was 3.9 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Last Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler put up 13.9 points per game last season to go with 4.7 assists.
- Josiah-Jordan James grabbed six boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- Santiago Vescovi knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest a season ago.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jr. Clay averaged 12.9 points per game last season.
- Amadou Sylla collected 5.4 rebounds a game and Keishawn Davidson dished out 4.3 assists per contest.
- Clay was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.