Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (0-0) play the Southern Jaguars (0-0) as heavy, 14-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:15 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
UNLV Betting Stats & Information
- UNLV won 76.5% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (13-4).
- UNLV played as a moneyline favorite of -1290 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Rebels were 14-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The Rebels were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 14-point favorites last season.
- The average over/under UNLV had set in matchups last year was 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Southern won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Jaguars were 1-3 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +763 or more on the moneyline.
- The Jaguars were 17-12-0 against the spread last year.
- The Jaguars had an ATS record of 5-1 as underdogs of 14 points or greater last year.
- The average total in Southern’s games in 2021 was 4.7 more points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
UNLV vs. Southern Last Season Stat Comparison
|UNLV Rank||UNLV AVG||Southern AVG||Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton averaged 21.9 points, five rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Royce Hamm Jr. pulled down 9.3 rebounds per game, while Jordan McCabe averaged 4.8 assists per contest.
- Hamilton hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Southern Jaguars Leaders
- Tyrone Lyons averaged 13.7 points per game last season.
- Damien Sears notched 5.4 rebounds per game and Jayden Saddler averaged 4.2 assists per game.
- Brion Whitley had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.1 shots from deep per game.