Table of Contents
The South Florida Bulls (0-0) take the court against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-0) as heavy, 11-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Arena: Yuengling Center
South Florida Betting Stats & Information
- South Florida was the moneyline favorite eight total times last season. It went 4-4 in those games.
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -705 or shorter last year, South Florida finished with a record of 1-2 (33.3%).
- Against the spread, the Bulls were 13-18-0 last season.
- The Bulls won once ATS (1-1) as a 11-point favorite or greater last season.
- South Florida’s average point total in outings last year was 122.4, 19.1 points less than the total in this game.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Southeast Missouri State won three, or 15%, of the 20 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Redhawks had a record of 1-6 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +488 on the moneyline.
- The Redhawks covered the spread 15 times in 32 games last year.
- As 11-point underdogs or more, the Redhawks went 5-3 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Southeast Missouri State in 2021 was 11.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Florida vs. Southeast Missouri State Last Season Stat Comparison
|South Florida Rank||South Florida AVG||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Southeast Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Florida Bulls Leaders
- Caleb Murphy scored 11.4 points and distributed 3.4 assists per game last season.
- Russel Tchewa grabbed an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 8 points per game last season.
- Javon Greene knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest a season ago.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Eric Reed Jr. scored 16.1 points per game last season.
- Nygal Russell grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game and Phillip Russell averaged 3.2 assists per game.
- Reed had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.4 shots from deep per game.